Customers who love GURU hosting..
Order now and let us do the rest
Easy to upgrade, should you need to
- 100GB Space
- 1000GB Bandwidth
- 8GB Memory
- No Product or Order Limits
- Free 256-bit SSL For Your Store
- 24x7 UK Expert Support
- Unlimited Emails
- GDPR and PCI Scan Ready
- CyberEssentials Certified
- 1500 Cache Objects
- Fully Managed Upgrades
- LSCache, Redis, Memcached, ElasticSearch included
Every plan includes these essential features
Blazing Fast Magento Performance
GURU's hosting platform has been built with speed in mind.
Using latest generation Dell systems, SSD flash based storage and 100 gigabit networking ensures your websites are served in the quickest possible time.
- x10 Faster
- x16 Faster
- x8 Faster
Magento Hosting FAQs
- Is Magento hosted on GURU Dedicated Server Hosting?
- How does the Magento caching work?
- Are there any limits on the Magento caching?
- What does Fully Managed mean?
- Do you only offer monthly payments and/or can you provide a Purchase Order?
Yes – because Magento has very specific requirements, it is not suited to a Shared Hosting environment. We believe that Dedicated Hosting is essential for a positive ecommerce experience for your customers.
To enable the close ties between Magento and the web stack, a small plugin is required in Magento. This helps the webserver cache objects from your Magento instance and deliver them to clients at vastly improved speeds.
As standard, 1500 objects can be cached, but this can be increased as you need.
Fully Managed (means complete hands off service..)
- Full operating system updates and security patching
- Litespeed Web Server installation, configuration and tuning
- Any PHP Version using Hardened PHP
- MariaDB/MySQL performance tuning
- Rebootless kernel security updates
- 24/7 priority corrective action to service problems
- Hourly offsite replications of entire server for DR purposes
- Full hourly backups and managed restores
- Enhanced firewall configuration
- Enhanced brute force protection configuration
- Web Application Firewall
- Ongoing performance and improvement tweaks to daemons
We know that in some cases monthly payments (we pro-rate all services to the 1st of each calendar month) won’t work with your companies or clients purchasing arrangements and we can usually accommodate all requests, including purchase orders and pro-forma invoices.
If you have any questions then please simply contact us and we'll do our best to help.