Global CDN for GURU web hosting
- Designed to work perfectly with all GURU hosting
- Easily serve a global audience
- Choice of bandwidth, starting at 500GB and scaling with your needs
- Fixed costs, no unwelcome bills
- Reduces bandwidth usage of your GURU Hosting
Global CDN FAQs
- Can I clear the CDN cache if I change my website assets?
- Where are your CDN locations?
- How does CDN bandwidth work?
- My website only has UK visitors, will a CDN help?
Yes, in one simple click from your control panel.
We’re always working to improve our CDN coverage, so exact locations can change, but we always aim to maintain coverage of; UK, EU (West/Central/East), North America (East/West/Central/Canada), Central Americas, South America, Asia (India/Hong Kong/Japan/Malaysia), Australia.
Your CDN bandwidth is completely separate to your GURU Hosting bandwidth, though assets which are not cached in the CDN yet will need to be fetched initially from your GURU Hosting - after which they’re served from the CDN. We’ll email you when you get near your CDN bandwidth limit, and you can simply upgrade.
If you only serve UK-based visitors then a CDN is unlikely to help you site as GURU’s UK-based hosting is already incredibly fast.