First month only £1+VAT on new Shared, Reseller and Dedicated Plans. Promo Code: SP1
Careers - Hertfordshire & Remote
GURU believe that great people help build a great experience.
We want our employees to thrive, develop and enjoy their work as they do so.
We’re always looking for great team players, with a strong and passionate interest in technology, to help us deliver the excellent levels of service our customers enjoy.
Do you play with a RaspberryPi, enjoy dabbling in code, know what Linux is or build your own PCs?
We offer a relaxed working environment, your own cloud server, plus free breakfast, drinks, snacks and an almost endless selection of coffee!
Does this sound like you? Then please, get in touch!
Roles & Vacancies
Prior employment-based experience isn't essential for all roles, but the ability to learn, adapt and progress quickly is; if we feel you're a great fit for the role then training will be provided.
- We do look for excellent written and spoken English, backed by relevant school-level qualifications
- You will need to work as part of a close-knit team and so working efficiently and in co-operation with others, as well as independently, is extremely important
- All candidates must demonstrate ownership and a strong can-do, positive approach
We always like to hear from people who have a genuine interest in what we do - if you feel you're suited to GURU then get in touch, even if there is no specific vacancy listed.
IT Junior, First and Second Line Support Team Members
We are looking for candidates to join our support team. Experience for these roles is beneficial but certainly not essential.
- A strong interest in internet technology is a must
- Ability to learn quickly, develop, and progress
- Any skills related to the following would be advantageous:
Linux command line
PHP or similar language
Positions are located on-site in Hemel Hempstead or Remote!