Order now and be set up in minutes!
- 100GB Disk Space
- 1000GB Bandwidth
- Unlimited mySQL Databases
- Unlimited Domains
- Free SSL Certificates
- Unlimited Mailboxes (eMail Addon Required)
Delivers an extra performance boost over our regular Shared Hosting, adding:
- Dedicated extra resources for you
- Double Processor and Memory allocations for busy websites
- Best starting point for Ecommerce/Business sites
- Only £1+VAT till 1st August!
Every plan includes these essential features
Blazing Fast Zen Cart Performance
GURU's hosting platform has been built with speed in mind.
Using latest generation Dell systems, SSD flash based storage and 100 gigabit networking ensures your websites are served in the quickest possible time.
- x10 Faster
- x16 Faster
- x8 Faster
Zen Cart Hosting FAQs
- Do you only offer monthly payments and/or can you provide a Purchase Order?
- What are the contract lengths for your Services?
- Can I upgrade at any time?
- Can you migrate my website to your servers?
- What does Fully Managed mean?
We know that in some cases monthly payments (we pro-rate all services to the 1st of each calendar month) won’t work with your companies or clients purchasing arrangements and we can usually accommodate all requests, including purchase orders and pro-forma invoices.
If you have any questions then please simply contact us and we'll do our best to help.
Everything we offer is on a simple, no nonsense month-to-month basis. You can cancel your account with us at any time without penalty.
You can upgrade or downgrade your account at any time in our customer portal.
Yes, we can almost always help with this! Please take a look at our Managed Migrations page for more information or if you have any questions then please contact us.
Fully Managed (means complete hands off service..)
- Full operating system updates and security patching
- Litespeed Web Server installation, configuration and tuning
- Any PHP Version using Hardened PHP
- MariaDB/MySQL performance tuning
- Rebootless kernel security updates
- 24/7 priority corrective action to service problems
- Hourly offsite replications of entire server for DR purposes
- Full hourly backups and managed restores
- Enhanced firewall configuration
- Enhanced brute force protection configuration
- Web Application Firewall
- Ongoing performance and improvement tweaks to daemons